Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Here's the totally redesigned "F5-T" (Tradition) for 2013.
Click a photo once to select.
Click a 2nd time to enlarge.
Click a 3rd time to zoom in.
It is built like my top-of-the-line "F5-Special", except with a little less fancy trim and less flame in the maple. Subtracting these features make it even more affordable than last year... but they certainly don't affect tone, volume, or playability!!
The new "F5-T"s price includes an Arched Top Hardshell Case with "Tweed" exterior & Red interior.
Photos of specific, available "F5-T" models can be emailed to you for cosmetic decision making...
But I will always recommend the one that best fits your tonal needs, even if it is not the one you preferred cosmetically.
"F5-T" model features:
• Solid Carved European Spruce Top
• Solid Carved Maple Back
• Solid Canadian Maple Sides
• Solid Canadian Maple Neck
• Vintage Profile Tone-Bar Bracing
• Dot Fretboard Inlays
• Unique Headstock Decor
• Single-ply Ivory Binding
• Genuine Bone Corners
• Genuine Bone Nut
• Nut Width = 28.75 mm (+/-)
• String spread on nut = 25.40 mm (+/-)
• Neck @ 1st Fret = 29.20 mm (+/-)
• Vintage Tuners
• .080″ Frets
• Radiused Ebony Fretboard
• Radiused Ebony Adjustable Bridge
• Ebony End Pin
• Nickel Hardware
• Adjustable dual-Action Truss-Rod
• Dovetail Neck Joint
• Traditional Tailpiece
• D’Addario “J-74″ strings
• Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Finish: Satin -or- Gloss
• Colors: Sunburst -or- Black-Top
OPTIONS (Prices at time of order):
• Allen Solid Tailpiece = $100.
• Pickguard (Ebony w/ Maple Binding) = $100.
• Custom "JBovier" Hardshell Case by Ameritage = $275. (List price $399.)
• K&K "Mandolin-Twin" Internal Pickup System = $175. installed
Voicing, fit, finish, & detail work on this NEW "F5-T" model are all unbelievable, and equal or surpass other famous mandolin brands in much higher price-ranges.
Each is custom labeled and personally set up when ordered, so they will not have a "generic" or "factory" set-up.